Wrist Guards for Snowboarding
When you’re out on the slopes, the last thing you want to worry about is injuring yourself. Snowboard wrist guards are an essential piece of safety gear for winter sport enthusiasts.
Provide your wrists with safety and comfortability when shredding up the snow. Wrist guards prevent any unnecessary extension when stopping yourself from stacking it hard in the snow. You can never be too safe, so shop our extensive range either in-store or online.
Here’s what you need to know about choosing and using this crucial piece of PPE.
Improve Your Performance with Our Wrist Guards
Snowboard wrist guards provide extra stability for your wrists, which can help you to maintain a better grip on your board. This can help you to stay in control and keep your balance while gliding.
Wrist guards for snowboarding also help to prevent fatigue, allowing you to stay on the slopes for longer periods without needing to take a break! There are two main types to choose from:
- Slide-on: These fit over the sleeve of your jacket and have Velcro straps that go around your wrist.
- Buckle: These have straps that go around your wrist and forearm, and they fasten with a buckle.
When choosing a pair, it’s important to make sure they fit snugly. They should be comfortable to wear, but not so loose that they can slide up and down your arm. Be sure to shop our extensive range of essentials today.
Are Wrist Guards All I Need to Prevent Injury?
The short answer to this is no. If you're hitting the slopes this winter, make sure you have the proper gear to stay safe while you're shredding it up.
To help keep you safe, here are a few essential pieces of snowboarding PPE:
- Helmet: Trojan has a wide variety of helmets to prevent head injuries in case of a fall. Look for a helmet that fits snugly and is comfortable to wear.
- Goggles: These are vital to prevent eye and face injuries. They’ll also protect your eyes from the sun, windburn, and flying debris.
- Boots: Your boots should be comfortable and fit snugly to your feet. They should also have good traction to help keep you stable on your board.
- Impact shorts will make your landing a little softer. Look for shorts that are specifically designed for snowboarding, as they will offer the best protection.
You can find these products in our protection range online. Shop now.
H3: Shop for Protective Gear Today
With the proper PPE, you can continue to snowboard with confidence knowing you're prepared for whatever comes your way. We have everything you need right here at Trojan WSS. For more information, reach out to our friendly team, shop online, or come and see us in-store!