Nitro Venture Pro TLS Snowboard Boots
TRUE ALL-MOUNTAIN DURABILITY AND RESPONSE
The newly redesigned Venture Pro is Nitro's medium flexing, sure fitting, Vibram® equipped snowboard boot providing the perfect mix of flex and last for an incredible all-mountain experience for intermediate to pro riders on and off the marked trails.
Team riders like Bryan Fox inspired the now-famous medium-flexing Venture Pro TLS snowboard boot. The team wanted a redesigned boot that is sure fitting, friendly, flexing, warm, and built to last - the result was this beefed up and indestructible version of our perfect fitting Venture boot. The Pro version is upgraded with a Vibram® Outsole made of Vibram® ECOSTEP™ Compound and EVA Midsole for long-lasting durability and grip. The 45° Lacegliders enhance the durability and speed of the TLS Twin Lacing System. The Re/Lace Liner Locker makes it easy to adjust your fit on the fly, while the Flex Link Design and Cloud 6 Liner with an Ortholite® Dual Density Footbed create a seamless blend of flex and comfort. The Venture Pro's durable shell and Vibram ® sole, combined with its time-proven versatile flex and fit, will keep you going longer with confidence all season long!
- Vibram® Outsole made of Vibram® Ecostep™ Compound
- EVA Midsole
- Flex Link Design
- 45° Laceglider
- TLS Twin Lacing System
- Molded TLS Lace Handles
- Bail Out System
- Cloud 6 Liner
- ILS Liner Lacing
- Re/Lace Liner Locker
- Ortholite® Dual Density Footbed
- Freedom: 2
- Comfort: 8
Vibram Outsole made of Vibram Ecostep Compound:
Vibram grip and traction and an Eco-friendly approach: here is the new sole of NITRO.... made of Vibram Ecostep Compound, an eco-friendly recycled rubber compound developed by Vibram and made up to 50% of recycled rubber. The rubber scrap generated by Vibram's production process is recycled in order to produce Vibram Ecostep compound. It's High-quality compound formulation, which offers a very good Vibram grip and traction on snow while preserving the environment through the waste reduction.EVA Midsole:
Used on all boots with rubber outsoles, the EVA midsole reduces the overall weight and provides cushioning and thermal insulation.Flex Link Design:
A flexible at the ankle between the upper and lower shell ensures an even flexing, responsive boot without the bulk.45° Laceglider:
This precision-molded low-friction plastic insert is positioned at the crucial 45° lacing position in the ankle area. It drastically reduces lace friction and makes tying up your TLS system even easier.TLS Twin Lacing System:
Nitro leading the pack with the TLS lacing system: Easy lace engagement and release, combined with the low abrasion of our Dyneema laces are the key factors of this highly reliable zonal lacing system. At the same time, the TLS features compact size and low weight while maintaining the reliability proven by tens of thousands of days on the mountain.
Even though rarely needed, servicing and replacement of all parts including the lace are easier than with any other system on the market. Even using a standard lace if you're in a pinch is an option only available on Nitro's TLS boots.
Easy-entry handle storage pockets as well as our Bail Out system for easier entry and exit round off the most developed dual lacing system on the market.Bail Out System:
Designed to make unlacing the TLS system even easier. This pull tab that is placed in the middle of the TLS lacing system on the outside of the boot allows for effortless unlacing and recording breaking speeds for taking your boots off.
Cloud 6 Liner:
- Pre-Molded Thermacell: for perfect out-of-the box fit
- Lo-Heel frame: more flex and a precise shape
- Re/Lace Liner Locker: for a snug and easy to operate closure
- Latex Memory Pads: for a lifetime heel fit
- Flex Toe: expands for custom toe box fit
- Dual Density Ortholite Footbed (Venture PRO ONLY): top notch control and cushioning
- Solo Density Ortholite Footbed (Venture): for zonal support and dampening.
- ILS (Internal Lacing System): Our ILS system features a lacing harness firmly connected to the boot shell. THis harness snugly wraps around the liner, securing it in the shell and providing precise lacing and fit. Our engineered ILS laces provide less friction and a Dyneema core for added strength.
- Re/Lace Liner Locker: Another innovation from out friendly R&D department at Nitro: The RE/LACE Liner Locker provides easy adjustability of your inner boot lacing when your boot shell is already rightened (tied), by just pulling up on the lace handle. THis allows you to (re) tighten your liner and foothold throughout the day (wherever you may find yourself on the mountain) without having to untie your boot.
US Men's: 7 - 14
Mondopoint: 25.0 - 32.0
EU: 38 2/3 - 48
UK Men's: 6 - 13