Quite possibly the bestselling snowboard pants ever, offered in two fits and short and tall lengths.
Loose-fitting for layering, with plenty of pockets so you never need to visit the lodge, the men's Burton 2L Cargo Pants - Relaxed Fit is a tried-and-true classic shell pants, ready for any weather. Available in two different fits, choose Burton's relaxed fit (seen here) or the team-favorite and more modern regular fit which offers a slightly more tailored and less baggy look. Like all Burton pants, it's stacked with standard features, including venting options for hiking, reinforced cuffs that can be elevated above mud, tweak-friendly articulated knees, and an audio port in the pocket so you can still listen to music when wearing just a hoodie.
- Relaxed fit allows for easy movement, with room for layers underneath
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/10,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- Mapped with embossed taffeta and small-hole mesh for added breathability and warmth; Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Test-I-Cool venting
- Cargo pocket expansion gusset
- Back pockets and cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closure, zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, and zippered thigh pocket
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Breathable: Yes
- Fit: Relaxed Fit
- Conditions: Mild
- Designed For: Snowsports
- Features + Tech: DRYRIDE™ | Living Lining™ | Sustainable + Bluesign® | Waterproof
- Imported: Yes
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Men's Outerwear Size Chart
|Natural Waist (cm)
|Equivalent Women's Size
|Body Inseam/ Inside Leg (cm)
How To Measure
Arms: Measure the distance from the middle of the back of your neck, over the top of the shoulder, along the outside of your arm, over the elbow to the prominent wrist bone, taken with the arm bent 90 degrees and the hand placed on the hip.
Chest: Place a tape measure under your arms and measure around the fullest part of your chest.
Natural Waist: Measure around your natural waist at the narrowest point.
Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Body Inseam/ Inside Leg: Measure from the top of your inner thigh along your leg to the bottom of your ankle. If you like your trousers long, measure down the lower part of your foot.
Garment Inseam: Using a pair of pants that fit well, measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg. For outerwear pants we recommend that cuffs do not pool in the front to stay clear of binding buckles and connection points.