May 21, 2020 2 min read
Finally a new update the snow season to go ahead from June 22nd read the details below.
A media release this morning from the Deputy Premier said, “Holiday makers can start planning trips to the state’s ski fields with the NSW Government today announcing the alpine region will be open from June 22.”
“One of the highlights of the winter tourism season is a trip to our alpine regions,” Mr Barilaro said.
“However, while many people are eager to return to the slopes, it is important that visitors can enjoy themselves safely and responsibly.
all guests will need to pre-purchase day lift passes or multi-day passes prior to arrival.
– Season Pass holders will be offered the choice of a refund or credit for their pre-purchased passes and will be provided with access to discounted day passes.
– A portion of the daily inventory of tickets will be allocated to Season Pass holders at the discounted rate. Season Pass holders will also be given access to a program that offers a greater discount on the daily rate the more days that are purchased.
– Other measures include 1.5m ‘ski tip to tail’ social distancing in lift queues and a limit of two per quad chair, two per gondola cabin and one per T-bar.
– only private skiing and snowboarding lessons are able to be offered. Thredboland will be unable to open at the time of the season opening, but this will continue to be monitored as restrictions ease.
– Restaurants and bars will operate in alignment with Government restrictions as they continue to evolve.
Read More here
April 20, 2021 5 min read
Winter is fast approaching, and the word on the street is "we're in for a good season". Now is the perfect time to start preparing for your next winter adventure, and what could be better than kicking a season with a new snowboard. Whether you're an experienced rider or a first-timer, a new board could be just the thing to kickstart your progression and take your riding to the next level. So if you're a park rat, a powder connoisseur or a big-mountain specialist, we have a board just right for you.
April 09, 2021 8 min read
April 05, 2021 5 min read