If you want a ski that makes deep water starts a breeze, is balanced and stable when you’re cruising, and progressively rolls on edge for continuous turns all the way down the lake then you need a Session. This ski is designed to ride between 20 and 30 MPH in the open water and is guaranteed to leave you with a smile on your face!
- All-Terrain Core – Most forgiving construction
- 100% Carbon Fibre - Consistent flex every time
- Grip Rails 2.0 – Allowing your ski to engage with ease
- NFC Enabled - Information delivered simply
- Terrain – Crossover
- Recommended Speed Range – 20-30 MPH / 34-49 KPH
- 65” – Up to 73 kg
- 67” – 59 – 86 kg
The Prime was designed with simplicity in mind. A bungee on the upper allows for mobility while the lace on the lower provides support. It offers great performance and comfort all while being price conscious.
- Feather Frame Chassis
- Symmetrical Fit
- Soft Density Foot bed
- Small (5-8)
- Standard (7-11)
- XL (10-14)