Hovercraft **updated for 2020**
65”/ 67” / 69”
Recommended Speed: Up to 25mph
With a surface area comparable to two skis combined, the Hovercraft provides get-ups easier than on a wakeboard and once up, it rips turns like a surfboard! It’s a great choice for beginners all the way to experts who want fun surf-inspired open water ski sessions. Great control and better balance in a low effort waterski that works great at low speeds. The days of tug-of-war deep water starts are over, as the Hovercraft lifts skiers out of the water like they’ve been given a helium injection. Widetrack Frame: Extra stable platform for easy deep water starts. The fuller ski outline means clear directional getups…less wobble & less spray in the face! More surface area also allows for smoother getups at slower speeds!
- Widetrack Frame - Extra stable platform for easy deep water starts. The fuller ski outline means clear directional getups…less wobble & less spray in the face! More surface area also allows for smoother getups at slower speeds!
- Swallow Tail Tri-Fin for Surf Style Control: Very easy to turn without having to master edge control. The swallow tail thruster facilitates great hold and traction while it’s three fins enable pivotal turns from the tail, like a surfboard.
- Flexbody Construction: Lightweight high-flex build allows users to steer from the tail to dynamically maneuver or cruise and mellow. Great for learning and super fun for advanced --- rips like a surfboard!
skyMAX **NEW FOR 2020**
4-8, 7-11, 10-15
- Front foot specific 20cm tall cuff height: Maximum support and control needed in a front boot
- Composite textile shell. Reinforced in the Achilles spine and heel cup for improved durability. Softened over the instep and cuff wings for a more secure fit.
- SBR Closed Cell Foam Liner for a natural rubber feel
- XXcm thick, zero-drop, contoured footbed provides a solid platform for improved balance
- Dual Lace Zones: low drag bungee upper, static lower for precision control
- Removable Footbed Anchoring System for easier mounting
- Available with DirectConnect and traditional aluminum plate options fit all ski brands