BURTON ANALOG MORTAR PANT
Durable twill fabric stomps through any day on the hill with fully-featured cargo pants function.
Rugged five-pocket pants design finds its stride in the Analog Mortar Pant. DRYRIDE two-layer fabric provides burly waterproof protection with the help of fully taped seams. They're built to work, with reinforced cuffs that stand up to abuse. Mesh-lined vents, a zippered hem with an expansion gusset to open it up around the boots, and dual entry pockets are among the top features making this a concrete foundation for your outerwear kit. To top it off, these pants are a bluesign® product, which means it's approved to meet the highest safety standards for both people and our planet.
- Mapped With Nylon Taffeta And Polyester Mesh Body, Polyester Mesh Venting
- 2L Shell
- DRYRIDE™ 10,000mm / 10,000g
- Fully Taped Seams
- Regular Fit
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Test-I-Cool™ Vents
- Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets
- Dual Entry Thigh Cargo Pockets
- Back Pockets with Hook-and-Loop Closure
- Integrated Waistband Adjustment
- Microfleece Lined Fly and Waistband
- Water Repellent Boot Gaiter With Cuff To BootT Interface
- Anti-scuff cuffs
- Expandable Cuffs
- YKK® Zippers
- Lifetime Warranty
HOW TO MEASURE
CHEST: Measure the fullest part of your chest, under your arms.
NATURAL WAIST: Measure around your natural waist.
HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
JACKETS AND APPAREL*
||49.5 - 52.5
|Equivalent Women's Size
Free express shipping is available Australia Wide with all orders over $99.
International Shipping is available on all items, Contact us for a free quote.
Did you order something that wasn't quite right for you, Trojan are happy to help. We will accept the return as long as all follow criteria are met:
- Merchandise must be returned within 60 days of purchase
- Item must not be altered, used, and must include all tags
- Proof of purchased must be provided
Contact us to speak to one of our staff to organise your return so we can get the right item for you!